1.17.2012

:: color revealed






I've received lots of emails recently wondering what color I painted my daughter Phoebe's room. I've tried to respond directly to most of them, but if I missed answering you I'm sorry.  So for those of you I've missed, and those of you have found this image via Pinterest, here it is.  

Wait for it..........


waaaiiit.....


Okay.....


the color is....

Tradewind by Sherwin Williams. It took me many samples of paint to decide on this exact shade of blue, but it was completely worth the money to find the perfect shade. I actually matched it to a color in the rug, and it ended up matching my vintage floral fabric which came later perfectly.

I really do love this color, it's the perfect shade of pale aqua blue.

So there you have it, Phoebe's {Punky's} perfect blue.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie

Tomorrow...more details of Phoebe's room re-do including lots of links.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie...

    It is a beautiful shade. I still love blue, my kitchen and my living room and dining room are all painted the same shade of soft blue. I know I've told you before but I think your daughter's room is absolutely adorable.

    By the way, I love following you on Pinterest. Email me sometime...I hope you are doing great!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color. I've been thinking about a similar color for my upstairs bath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh...that is a great color!! Can't wait to see the rest of the room!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I would have loved that room growing up. It is perfectly girly, yet grown up. Awesome!! I don't have a "kids room" Pinterest board, but shoot, maybe I should make one... (eek)!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled onto your website. What beautiful taste you have. Thanks for posting the color as many people keep it a secret. Although I am not using the color, I appreciate you sharing ideas. I am looking forward to reading more. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...