8.16.2012

:: dream pantry


                            Spaces design by Other Metros Design-build Witt Construction

{ p a n t r y   l o v e }

This is what I've been dreaming about lately.  I love this pantry....every last thing about it. Due to a recent failure of our lovely builders wire shelving, we are now looking to redo our pantry.  This is the look I'm going for....to a point of course...but you get the idea.

This is as good as my current pantry gets. It's just impossible to keep it looking this neat.
So, wish me luck & I'll keep you posted on our little pantry project. 
Hopefully I'll end up with a pantry worthy of Houzz { fingers crossed }.


{ peace, love & hugs }
Carrie



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So anything with beadboard makes me got pitter patter. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, though not sure I'm including it on this project...probably not something I should omit from this design though.

      Delete
  2. So lovely. Thanks for sharing. Cant wait to see how yours turns out. If you want beadboard as an option, don't forget about the beadboard wallpaper at Lowes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would sit my chair in there and LOOK!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...