8.20.2015

:: flutter by




Just a few snaps of some fluttery friends enjoying my garden. If you want more butterflies & bees in your gardens then Butterfly Bush & Lantana are a must. I chose to go with a low growing variety of butterfly bush in my raised beds this year to attract more pollinators to my veggies. 

Lantana are also a new favorite, they bloom from the time you plant them until late fall and they grow very fast. I purchased mine on the clearance rack at Lowe's. I have gotten so much bang for my "buck" from each one of these plants...they started out tiny & now they are huge. Great impact in my landscape, 16 plants for 16 bucks and now I have a constant flow of butterflies, bees & even hummingbirds. 

:: peace, love & hugs ::
Carrie


Pin It

4 comments:

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...