2.03.2016

:: longing to be outdoors


I know it may still be a little early to be wishing for spring, but we've had some warmer temps here in the past few days & I can't help but long for warmer days & verdant green grass between my toes.

It's a blustery & dreary day here, so I thought I would share a little outdoor inspiration to get us inspired for the spring to come. Perfect outdoor spaces do not have to be complicated to be amazing & renewing. I adore the simple setup in the photo above

Simply throw some beautiful comfy cushions on the ground under a nice shade tree, add a lovely fabric curtain or sheet slung over a rope or branch...the possibilities here are endless. Be sure to bring a basket of essentials like a comfy throw in case it's breezy, some books & magazines & if you're me some knitting. Add a lovely hanging lantern & maybe a few around on the ground and you can lounge into the evening by candle light. What a lovely way to spend a spring afternoon. 
I cannot wait to create a little space like this in the spring how about you?

If you are interested in creating your own simple outdoor oasis, 
I've sourced some of my favorite items to create the look above.





Threshold Back & Seat cushions, these come in multiple colors & are quite affordable.













Below are a collection of beautiful throws I would love to add to my outdoor basket, 
along with my reading materials, music & maybe some homemade bug spray.
Oh and I can't forget my knitting :).

























Well, what do you think? 
Will you be creating your own enchanting space this spring?

Or if it's already spring where you are, do you have a favorite outdoor space?
Share a pic or a link I would love to see.

Cheers to spring dreaming!

{ peace, love & a hug }
Carrie

P.S.  Target has a sale going on right now 10% on outdoor & home decor until February 6th.
You can also save an additional 5% & get free shipping on all of your orders if you sign up for a Target red card. I've had one for a couple of years now & love it....it's not a credit card it's linked to your checking account like a debit card. I use mine for groceries & all purchases, it was really helpful when I was decorating my lakehouse...free shipping on everything, plus sales & the 5% !!


Pin It

1 comment:

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...