7.26.2016

:: quickie gallery wall


This is just a fun little share, so please excuse my less than professional I phone photos. I usually completely forget to snap a before photo, but since this whole design started with a text from my oldest daughter around 8:30 last night including a before pic we're good to go.  


We started out exchanging texts and photos of her living room, she needed a little help with arranging & hanging some items above her sofa & pulling her home together in preparation for listing it on airbnb. After sharing several images & throwing out ideas via text, I decided it would be much easier if I just drove over & helped in person. So an hour later like any mom would do at 9:30 at night ... I jump in my car & head her way ready to relieve some of her stress and anxiety.

Luckily she has some really great items for me to work with, so within a few minutes I had grabbed various items from around her home to use for a little collection above the sofa. We had a great bull skull purchased at a Flea Market,  floral artwork { Target }, large rattan mirror { Target }, clock from  { Ikea }, and the large hammered metal "A"  I had given her as a gift from  { TJMaxx }. 

I simply arranged the items on the floor in front of the sofa. She approved of the arrangement and we began hanging the items on the wall just as I had them placed on the floor. Super easy & we were done probably within 15-20 minutes of my arrival. I removed the afghan from the back of the sofa, fluffed up the pillows, added another table, lamp & rug from another room & voila we had a cool cohesive & pulled together look. I think it's perfectly eclectic & boho chic.


We continued moving and rearranging items around her home until around 1:00am. We still have some other little projects to tackle to get her place ready for airbnb, but she & I were very happy with the end results... I would certainly be happy to stay here for a visit, how about you?

More pics to come, and soon she will have a nice place for you to stay if you ever come for a visit to the Queen City, Charlotte NC.... any Panther's fans out there :).

{ peace, love & a hug }
Carrie
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! And I love the "A" on the wall! My oldest daughter's name is Ava so she would love it but she is not quite ready for her own place (she is only 8!) I wish my first place was that well designed and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), I wish my first place were that nice as well, I had boxes for end tables ha ha!! I love "Ava" what a beautiful name, thank you so much for stopping by :).

      Delete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...