10.16.2019

Hello....Hello



Hello...Hello... is anybody out there?

Nod if you can hear me!

No better yet, comment and let me know :).

I have been missing in action for quite some time now from this little space. I'm now officially an empty nester...all of my babies have flown away. That's our youngest front and center, she just graduated & is off to college, our son is second year, and our oldest is living & working in Chicago. I feel so blessed to have such amazing children/adults...when did all this growing up happen? It goes by in the blink of an eye that's for sure. Now this mama is left trying to figure out what to do with herself now that her baby chicks are gone...so....here I am.

So much has happened since the last time I signed on here. I can't wait to start sharing again. So stay tuned.

peace, love & hugs
Carrie Ann




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...