7.06.2010

{ hola amigos }



Hello sweet friends, it's been quite a while now,  and I've so missed hearing from you.




My how the summer time flies by.

I can't believe we are already into the month of July.

I have been busy traveling, and trying to recover from travelling, 

{ you know the drill, packing, unpacking, washing & putting away, yukkk }

my absolute least favorite thing about going anywhere is the packing and unpacking.

We had a great time as always though in sunny Mexico.




We stayed here at the Cancun Palace.

It was nice, but I have to say that my favorite place to stay in Cancun so far is Le Blanc, 

Le Blanc being adult only and having a more spa like atmosphere, it's fantastic,

this place was geared a little more towards families and kids,

and for us this was a kids free adult trip.


Only real downfall to this place was the lack of things to do at night inside the resort,

aside from eating and drinking which we did plenty of.... five pounds worth to be exact.

All in all another great Mexico trip.


Sorry I don't have more lush tropical photos,

but this place really had nothing to shoot, really glad I left Nigel behind,

and took little Nellie with me instead, she did a great job, and she's so tiny...gotta love less carry on.


Anyhoo, I have much more to catch up on but I'll save it for another post.

Sure hope you all are doing well and having a fantastic summer.






Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, beautiful Carrie! Love the angles of these photos, you lucky little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you had a wonderful time. I've missed you:)

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie, I've missed you. How lovely to have a kid free holiday!

    Chania

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !! Check out that pool!! That is amazing! Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a great time. i love the pictures and the perspective of the one you are reading in.....very cool.

    can you tell me where you got the hammock in your father's day post. i have been surfing for something similar but can't find one like yours.

    thanks, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you got to take this trip! What gorgeous water! Glad you had fun!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the info, carrie....i really appreciate it. it looks so much more comfortable than those netting hammocks.

    i appreciate the compliments on my blog photos too!! you are such a sweetie!!!

    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie, Can you see my face? Look closely. It has ENVY written all over it..See?
    I've never been to Mexico and not on a vacation for a while. Love the green water there.
    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful... and you seem to have the tan to prove it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning, Carrie! So lovely to find your beautiful blog today...looks like a dreamy vacation!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...