7.17.2010

{ jealousy }

Okay girls, 

this is how it is ; )

I am completely jealous.

I am jealous of all you girls out there

who find these great decorating images to share.

I have an idea of what I'm looking for, I've seen it in a magazine.

However, either I lack the skill, or the patience to search the web and find it.






So here's the deal-e-o,  I'm going to do a gallery of paint by numbers in Miss P's room.

These are the paint by numbers she and I found yesterday to put in her room.

Her room is very shabby chic, and these little lovelies are going to look just perfect.

Best of all she loves horses, cats & dogs, so I'm gonna stick with an animal theme.

I haven't quite decided where in her room we are going to hang our gallery, 

but when I do of course I'll share the finished look with you.



Anywhoo, I really just wanted to share some inspiration images,

but like I said I am having absolutely no luck locating them online.

So please, if you have any great secrets on how you search out your amazing

decorating images ... please do tell ... I'm desperate... 


{image 100 ideas Real Rooms Fall/Winter 2009 - Better Homes and Gardens}



Here's the best I could do.... I scanned this from an old magazine

from which I probably got the image in my head in the first place.

I know I've seen others, but this gives you an idea of what I'm going for.

I really like the different looks of the frames above, and may have to rethink our aqua ones.

We picked those up at Target on the cheap for like $5.00 pair,  I should have checked at Goodwill

the other day while I was there for a variety of more interesting frames.  What do you think?


Okay, I'm gonna leave you with this lovely image, and someday soon I'll share a picture

of Miss P's room so you can get a good idea of what I'm working with.


*peace & love*

Carrie
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet words of encouragement. I absolutely love your blog. You have been finding the cutest stuff out and about! Gives me the itch to treasure hunt. :-) Oh, and I'm not pregnant. Just taking the vitamins in preparation for the day we start "trying." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi carrie!
    i'm surprised no one has tipped you off yet about how to find lovely images online...here's a hush hush secret!! not really, but hah, i learned it from another blogger, so thought i;d share it with ya!
    when searching in google, type in your search: ie. paint by numbers decor ...then before you click search, click on the top google tab labeled "images". now hit search. all your findings will be images and where they are from.
    i just did a quick google of that, and found some good ones.
    hope you get what you're looking for!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I'm currently looking for a name for my blog and you have inspired me. Are you a photographer? If not, you should become one. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...