5.22.2011

:: balloon flower


My pretty little balloon flower, one of the newest additions to my gardens. I adore the color of this flower and the size of it's blooms. I captured this photo with the rising sun shining and illuminating the veining of the flower and leaves. I love to stroll through my gardens at sunrise, everything looks so much prettier bathed in beautiful light.

I'm having a wonderfully lazy Sunday here. I've already had a nice little snooze on the front porch, after some leisurely reading of Country Living magazine and a new book on herbs. Ahhh, I love to relax.

Hope you are having a wonderfully relaxed Sunday too, take some time to stop and smell the flowers.


:: peace & love ::

Carrie


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..Beautiful !! My Mom always had those beauties in her garden, such a magical little plant. We only have the spring bulbs & dandelions aplenty blooming up here. Thank you for such wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning color! Isn't nature awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your beautiful blog! Your photos are great!
    Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...