1.21.2022

:: first hike of the new year



I found a new little trail at one of my favorite spots 
to watch the sun set on Morrow Mountain.

This is the view from my little perch. 

It was like fire was 
licking the mountains edge, 
lighting the brush up like flames,
with only the lake in the distance
to quench it.



The path around the mountain top.


I sat with the sun on my face,
 dried grasses and flowers dancing in the wind.


I admired the beauty of the fallen trees.


I took a moment to honor all of those on this path before me.


I stood my offering upright, 
the one time has chipped 
away like an artifact.


In my happy place :).

Happy New Year!!

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie Ann

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...