2.21.2012

:: blog evolution















The many looks my blog has had since it's beginnings. Sometimes the hardest thing about blogging can be deciding on a blog design that works & represents you and your content. As a designer, I find coming up with designs for myself more difficult than it would be for someone else....hence my many different looks. Finally though I think I've settled on one I can be happy with for a while anyway...until the desire for change hits again. The greatest thing about blogging is the evolution, it's fun to look back and see where you've come from & how your blog evolves over time, just like we do.  

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. They are all so very pretty and I don't know how you choose. I love them all. I know what you mean about enjoying the change up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog design! Did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...