4.13.2010

{ morning light }

A view into my home bathed in the morning light.


I am blessed by the beauty that the rising sun adds to my home each day.


{ red bud blooms and my favorite white tulips }


I love how the light shines through the tulips petals.













{ my vintage salt hen, bathed in the warmth of the morning sun }




{ my new chicken wire cloches, protecting little beauties }




{ more white tulips albeit silks, and a sweet little greenhouse a gift from my sister }




{ a lovely vintage chenille bedspread in my bedroom reading chair, I love the texture and softness  }




{ a fun silk pillow,  more of the texture I so love }




{ and a lovely knit pillow, a gift from my bestie who knows how much I love knits }




May the morning sunlight warm you as it does me each day.


{ peace & love }

Carrie



Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful pictures! I love your silk pillow. You really captured the real beauty in all of your objects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody is enjoying their new camera:) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to start the day. This post is like a meditation-- soul-soothing and eternal. You really captured the essence of the items you photographed. Gorgeous! :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post....and great pictures! Hope you have a wonderful day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics! Specially the close up of that tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'Day Carrie~I love the morning Sun as well, it does seem to warm the heart and do the soul some good.

    Great photos! ~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures - you're having all kinds of fun with that camera! There's something so refreshing and lovely about morning light.

    P.S. Must be a day for great minds to think alike - I just posted something similar on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos Carrie. It's this time of year in Australia that we start to like the sun again, coming into Autumn (fall) here. The sun is not our friend in Summer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with that chicken wire cloche'...I would love to have one like that!! Those pillows...divine as well! Such beautiful pictures Carrie! I have a little "thank you" just posted on my blog to you and a couple others. Hugs to you!!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carrie, you are awesome for stopping by and giving me your opinions on my mantle and other spots, yea, I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty peeks into your home and life :)

    xoxo Marija

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh,I think I recognize that wire cloche. Beautiful pictures Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...