1.27.2022

:: more lemons


I've been busy practicing my oil painting,
on canvas,
and digitally using procreate.


The digital version is available for download in my Etsy shoppe,
while the oil version is drying & waiting its turn.

It's so much fun painting, both in real life with oils, 
and digitally on my iPad. I can't say for sure which I actually prefer.
I love being able to sit on the sofa watching/listening to a show
while creating art with no mess.

However, nothing quite feels like having a brush in your hand
deciding what color & stroke to make next...
even if it is a bit of a mess sometimes.

Hope you all are healthy & 

well as we go towards the weekend!


{ peace, love & hugs }
Carrie Ann

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...