10.17.2019

:: Finally Fall


Hello Friends, How is everyone enjoying the changing of the seasons?

 Here in N.C. fall has finally arrived with it's cool temps & amazing blue skies.  

I am dying to get to the mountains for the big show, I hear it's getting there but not quite yet so maybe I'll still make it that way in time for the leaf change. Until then I settle for visiting Morrow Mountain State Park just across the lake from us, it's my little slice of mountain life without the two hour plus drive.

My mother & I enjoyed a nice hike and a snack overlooking this view a few weeks ago.  Then just the other night I spent an evening enjoying a beautiful sunset with my best friend.

Guys seriously....these views!!! 

There's nothing better than the top of a mountain & a beautiful sunset.









So happy to spend quality time with my sweet mama & my beautiful best friend.

If you ever get the chance, check out Morrow Mountain,
 it's a great place to spend quality time with your favorite people.

peace, love & hugs
Carrie Ann





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...