12.15.2021

:: life lemons and all ...













 

Hiya! 

Here I am yet again in this little space, 
feeling inspired and energized to get back to it.  

I've finally reopened my Etsy shoppe after way too long.  
It has been a lot of work, but it's been fun. 
I forgot what fun it is to spend time sharing things I love. 
I just jumped right back in and I'll be figuring things out as I go along. 

I thought today I would share my little lemon oil painting study, 
you know how the old saying goes 

" WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS" ... YOU PAINT THEM!!"

or make lemonade or some such thing.

I hope this little post finds everyone out there safe 
& healthy during these crazy times.

{ peace, love & hugs }
Carrie Ann

p.s.  if anyone knows how to get canvas images to not moire please please share, 
this is driving me crazy when I post images.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...