2.03.2012

:: farm obsession


Happy Friday friends. Whew has this week been a whirlwind of activities for my family, and I'm so glad the weekend is upon us. Just thought I would share a few shots from the farm yesterday, as I continue with my farm obsession. Farms really are such beautiful places. The sweet gum balls hanging like nature's ornaments are what caught my eye in my first shot yesterday. As I stood inside of the stables looking out the beauty of the dark tree against the pastures spoke to me and I had to snap. The other shots are from inside of the stables. Well except the old drill, that one is in my house....it just fit in with the series so I thought I would include it...it looks like something that you'd find on a farm anyway. I'm excited to say that I'm going to get out today and do a little antiquing and thrifting with my mother, it's been forever...I've kinda been avoiding my little addiction. I know that my soul will be soothed when it takes in a little antique goodness, I really do just enjoy looking.

Of course we're getting ready for the Super Bowl this weekend also, so tomorrow will be a big clean day to get the house ready.  "Are you ready for some Football"?  Do you have any big Super Bowl plans? We're having some friends over for the big event including lots of healthy snacking you know ; ).

My family is pulling for the Patriots....How about you, who are you pulling for?

Have a great weekend!
{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie, I hope you enjoyed the outing with your mom. It is fun to just look sometimes. Not being a football fan, my goal is to avoid everything to do with the superbowl. My weekend will be spent as far from the television as possible. To each her own...

    Wishing you a great weekend,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. There was something about living and working on a farm that really intrigued me ever since I was little (and then I remember my mom reminding me, "Yes, but then you'd have to get up at 5am and feed the chickens!" to which I, as a little girl, decided it might be better to sleep in all the days of my life instead :) I wouldn't mind having horse property though. Guess you can never tame those childhood dreams!

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea
    nookandsea.com

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...