10.22.2020

:: life is short - do the things


Hello Lovelies! Hope this post finds all who visit happy & well.

I have been trying to get back to this space over & over, so here I go again. Hopefully I can make it stick this time & get more consistent with my posts. Undoubtedly I have lots of things to share.

Today, I'm feeling the need to send some encouragement out into this little space.  Some recent events have reminded me of how fleeting life can be and how important it is to live in the moment...and love our people fiercely. 

I feel so often we as humans can get caught up walking through life without really living.  I know this has definitely been the case for me more often than I care to admit.  It can be so easy to go through our days getting things done without really appreciating the gifts you've been given.

Today, I want to encourage you & myself to just get out there & { do all the things }. Live your life,  love your people & above all love yourself. Take care of you, you are important, your happiness is important...we can't love others if we don't love ourselves first. Happiness is loving others!!

{ life is short } - do the things

I did a thing...I finally got up the courage to give oil painting a try.  


Here is a crappy iPhone photo of my first painting from a tutorial on YouTube.

I'll be back with another post soon to share more details about my adventures in oil painting & some of the things I've learned along the way.  All I can say is thank heavens for people on YouTube.

* peace, love & hugs *
Carrie

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...