7.25.2011

:: I'm Done


I've got nothin' people, I think all this southern heat has fried my brain.

I'm finding myself dreaming of crisp cool fall days here lately.

When it's too hot to enjoy time on the patio....I'm done.

How about you? Is it sweltering where you are too?


Oh.....speaking of Fall, 

Are you going to the Country Living Fair?

My sister and I just booked our rooms for the October show.

I'm so excited, this will be my first time going to the show & Stone Mountain Ga.

Have you been?  I would love to hear about the best places to stop, shop & eat.


If you are going maybe we could plan to meet up

I would love a chance to meet some of my bloggy friends.


Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday....

Stay Cool : )

*peace, love & hugs*

Carrie

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I seriously thought of fall the other day and thought I better not get ahead of myself! In Canada, we always complain about the hot summers, then whine for 5 months about winter! Nothing pleases us :) ha! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the UK we are still waiting for summer. Wet, wet, wet, cloudy, windy - our summer so far :-(
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Carrie,

    I was so pleased to see you stopped by my little corner! The heat is my area has been brutal also, and I am feeling lured by the possibility of a coming fall. It's got to arrive sometime!

    I have moved since my last post, and now I am back on line. It has been difficult to arrange in the rural area where I live, but perseverance paid off. Things are good for me now, and I am happily rolling along.

    How are you? I haven't been able to visit any of my favorite bloggy friends in many months. Fortunately, somethings remain consistent. Your site still has some of the best photos in blogland-- very professional! I like the way your personality shines through in your posts. It is welcoming and genuine. I guess I am trying to say I have missed you!

    Take care.

    xoxo,

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...