7.29.2011

:: birdcage...l..o..v..e


This morning I'm obsessing over birdcages.

I've loved them for some time now, but I've never found the right one for me.

Until now....the one above from Sadie Olive is so me.

unfortunately I cannot afford this one : (.

Someday the right one will come along and at the right price.

I must admit I am quite frugal, so for now I'll just admire this one.


    

this and this


these


and these.

So, what do you think about birdcages? 

Timeless or Trendy?

Me, I love them but I only want a vintage one...

that's timeless to me.


Happy Friday Sweets!

*peace, love & hugs*

Carrie


Click on images for links
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love them too. I've had them in my house for 20 years. So the trend has lasted awhile...I suppose it always will with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them as well...if they stay empty- not such a big fan of pet birds! They are timeless in my opinion...and that one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too, amazing vintage birdcages!

    Big greetings and happy weekend dear friend:)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...