7.30.2011

:: weekending

Happy Weekend!




I was cleaning and playing around yesterday 
and decided to use this old grater as a vase for flowers on my kitchen island. 
I simply put a bottle inside, clipped a few limelight hydrangeas from my gardens
added a little jute twine bow, and voila' I have a cute vintage-y vase. 
I think it looks perfect in front of my old tool caddy filled with my wooden utensils.

Now I'm off to my clients home to install curtains. 
Woo Hoo.....I can't wait to share.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend & staying cool.

*peace, love & hugs* 
Carrie

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a creative and neat idea. Love the look with its bits of rust. Have a great weekend!

    xx, Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to think outside the box?? That looks super cute. Enjoy your weekend Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran across a whole box of graters in the garage. I'm stealing your idea. Adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your idea is creative and neat. I sure you are very talented. It is really full of fun work. Carrie, enjoy your weekend.
    haulage scotland

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...