2.12.2010

{ one piece or two? }

Photobucket
Okay, so my last post was a little crazy, and totally ridiculous. I was completely on an endorphine high.

I really do just want to be healthy, and I just need a little motivation to stick with some sort of routine. I'm so not into spending tons of time, and I do realize that the pictures in mags are completely photoshopped...I'm a graphic designer, so I've been the one doing the doctoring (guilt). It's absolutely ridiculous the standards we women are held to today.

I would love to go back in time and have Marilyn be the standard again. Look how beautiful she is, full and voluptuous...when the heck did a womanly figure not become sexy? I don't know about you, but a teenage body is impossible to maintain just short of starving and working out like a fiend.
I am just talking about being healthy and fit...I promise.
Thanks for sharing with me what you do to stay fit and healthy, and I promise this is the last time I will speak of Bikini's (gasp)
*peace, love, and lots of valentines goodies*
Carrie
p.s. I just had a little chickadee on my bird feeder. Yea!
pics found here

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy with Marilyn's figure right now LOL

    Good luck getting fit! I know you can do it :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll ever be able to do a 2-piece again, LOL! I think Marilyn looks healthy and REAL...Demi, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. Marilyn looks healthy and beautiful and Demi looks almost sickly. I have gone from a size 8 to a 12 and struggle so badly with it. I don't know why tho. I finally have curves and boobs!!!!lol

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...